Indigo Children’s Services
|The social enterprise specialising in improving outcomes for children and families.
Indigo supports children’s centres, nurseries, schools (including academies, free schools and independent schools) and children’s services to provide outstanding services for children and families.
We specialise in providing children’s centre improvement services including: improvement partners, toolkits and resources, staff training and full centre reviews / mock inspections.
We also provide local authority improvement services; support with tendering, bid writing and fundraising; research and evaluation services; training for professionals who work with children and families; interim management; recruitment; and support to develop Free School applications.
The Indigo team is made up of highly experienced children’s services professionals from a wide range of backgrounds including teaching, social work, health and academia. All of the team are subject to safe recruitment processes including Disclosure and Barring Service checks.
- Primary league tables: Special-needs pupils struggle with new tests
- Vice chancellors' pay: Universities to sign new 'fair pay' code
- Greening wants social mobility to 'unlock talent'
- Wealthy students tighten grip on university places
- Prof Mary Beard backs school Classics funding appeal
- Ofsted warns schools against 'disadvantage one-upmanship'
- Speech: Amanda Spielman on the launch of Ofsted's Annual Report 2016/17
- Press release: Ofsted Chief Inspector launches her first Annual Report on state of education and children’s care in England
- Press release: Ofsted confirms new arrangements for short inspections
- Press release: Reception - a missed opportunity for too many children